As the services evolve, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently. If you have questions about our software or resources, or privacy practices please contact us by emailing: email@example.com
If you do not receive an response within 24 hours, please contact us by phone@ 616-914-8392
Please note that these Terms of Service are subject to change. Our service, in its sole discretion, may revise the Terms of Service at any time by updating this page. Client should visit this page periodically to review the Terms of Service, as it is binding upon Client.
Information Collection and Use
- Buildingit,LLC collects personally identifiable information when you subscribe to our software use. Buildingit,LLC may also receive personally identifiable information from its resellers and other business partners. When you register with theswapp.io we ask for your contact information (such as your name, street address and e-mail address), as well as certain information pertaining to your church/business, along with billing information such as a bank account and/or credit card number.
- In the course of processing a payment transaction, we typically receive from the customer or a financial institution information related to the transaction. The personally identifiable information we acquire in processing payment transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the way in which customers or financial institutions are using our products and services.
- Buildingit,LLC uses the information collected to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to process payment transactions, to facilitate billing, and otherwise deliver services. We may also send customers service announcements, newsletters, and periodic notices about specials, new products and services and products and services offered by theswapp.io and business partners. Personally identifiable consumer information is used to process payment transactions and for no other purpose. Buildingit,LLC does not offer services or sell products to children users must be at least 18.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Protecting personally identifiable information about customers and consumers is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below.
- 1. Buildingit,LLC. sends personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people: 1) when we have your consent to share the information.
- 2. When we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested.
- 3. In connection with products and services offered by Buildingit,LLC business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of Buildingit,LLC to provide a product or service to you.
- 4. It is appropriate to comply with law.
- 5. It is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Customer Agreement and other applicable agreements.
- 6. It is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Buildingit,LLC, theswapp.io, our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction. In the event that Buildingit,LLC is acquired, customer account information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Information security is critical to our business. Buildingit,LLC and its developers work hard to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked down data center. The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited. We use firewalls and other security technology, as well as implement the highest industry standard security practices, to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your login ID/password, other sensitive account data and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise safeguard the password used to access the Buildingit,LLC services.
Account Information and Preferences
- Buildingit,LLC gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Buildingit,LLC to contact you about promotions and new products, by calling customer support at 616-914-8392.
Notice for European Users
- Buildingit,LLC is located in the United States. Any information that you provide to us will be transferred out of the EU to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.